Employee Wellness Programs
POOLCORP is challenging employees to “take the plunge” into improving their health and well-being through our Diving Into Wellness Program. Some of the benefits offered to employees include:
- Free yearly health assessments are given to each employee wishing to participate. This allows our employees to track their health from year-to-year and see their improvements in regards to their weight, BMI, cholesterol levels, etc.
- LifeWorks is an online tool available to all POOLCORP employees where informative articles, helpful tools, and audio tips can be accessed on hundreds of topics including: health, finance, managing people, addiction and recovery, legal, midlife and retirement, international, emotional well-being, work, and children and parenting.
- Employees are given the choice to participate in an employer-paid Smoking Cessation Program. Available resources offered through this program include: smoking cessation tips, diet tips, and literature to help on the way to success.
- A Complimentary Wellness Discount Program offers employees discounts on complementary and alternative medicine products and services such as: fitness centers, nutrition counseling, etc.
- Employees are encouraged to submit healthy recipes to be shared with co-workers on our Wellness Program website.
- POOLCORP has held several weight loss contests in different divisions across the country motivating employees to shed pounds, increase exercise, and improve eating habits—all in hopes of adopting an over-all healthier lifestyle. A chiropractic company as well as a local gym worked with our employees to teach the proper methods for exercising. They also were available to give advice and tips on how to lead a healthier lifestyle.