Who We Are
POOLCORP is the world's leading wholesale distributor of swimming pool equipment, supplies, and related outdoor living products. We distribute a broad range of products to customers serving four principle markets:
- Remodelers and builders installing new swimming pools and refurbishing existing pools
- Independent specialty retail stores selling outdoor living products to consumers
- Service companies performing pool and hot tub maintenance and repair
- Contractors serving in the irrigation and landscape maintenance markets
Founded in 1993, POOLCORP now operates over 350 Sales Centers in North America and Europe, distributing more than 180,000 products. Each of our Sales Centers operates with full profit and loss responsibility, giving our organization an entrepreneurial spirit.
Why Work For POOLCORP
- Stable, global, growth-oriented company
- A leader in the swimming pool industry
- Our greatest asset is our people
- Talent and success are rewarded
- A culture built on collaboration and innovation
- Ongoing training and development programs
- A history of success:
- Fortune 1000 company with exceptional shareholder returns over time
- Named one of America’s Platinum 400 – the Best Big Companies by Forbes
POOLCORP needs talented employees at every level and anticipates even greater needs in the future. At POOLCORP you’ll have the opportunity for your talent to be recognized and to grow. Our associates are the heart of our success. Our company values teamwork, integrity, and positive energy.
Whether you are an experienced professional, a recent college graduate, a military veteran, a student looking for an internship or searching for an entry level position – POOLCORP offers an array of opportunities. Join our team of dedicated, talented associates and build an exciting career with POOLCORP, the industry leader.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.